- Fits most 13" laptops.
- Eco-friendly interior lining made with recycled plastic bottles.
- Two interior zipper pockets and two cell phone pockets to help you stay effortlessly organized.
- Removable key ring finder so you don't waste precious time digging through your bag.
- Freestanding with top zipper closure to keep your stuff from falling out.
- Removable strap allows you to wear it cross body, over the shoulder, or hand held.
- Made with cruelty free, sustainable Vegan Leather that is soft to the touch yet durable enough to withstand modern life.
Dimensions & Materials:
- Size: 13" L x 10½" H x 4.5" D; 5.5" handle height.
- Weighs 2 lbs
This bag is named in honor of Dr. Sylvia Earle, a woman dubbed “Hero for the Planet” by Time Magazine. Dr. Earle is an oceanographer, explorer, author, lecturer, the former Chief Scientist of NOAA.
We utilize high quality vegan leather made from Polyurethane (PU), which is different from lower grade synthetic leathers such as vinyl or PVC. PU is lighter and more breathable than PVC and it works well in colder climates, more elastic than PVC, and durable. Our products are all 100% Vegan and are not PU “coated” leather.
Our bags are lined with recycled polyethylene terephthalate (rPET) which is comprised of recycled plastic bottles. By using rPET lining we are helping to keep plastic out of the landfills and oceans.
As we continue to grow our goal is to use as much as possible eco-friendly materials throughout our production process. We are always on the hunt for new and innovative materials to be used in our designs.
It is important to us that our products are produce ethically. We require all manufactures to adhere to strict standards to the production of our products. We only work with manufacturers that ensure the following:
- No Forced Labor
- No Child Labor
- All employees are be treated with respect and dignity.
- Provide a safe and healthy working environment
- Employees are paid a fair wage.